Saturday, November 21, 2009

Not So Newlywed Game

In honor of our fifth wedding anniversary, I forced asked Michael to play the Not So Newlywed Game.

How do I take my coffee?

Tara: Soy milk and two Splenda
Michael: As a latte

If I could be married to a movie star who would I choose?

Tara: Mark Wahlberg
Michael: John Travolta

What would I eat every day if you could?

Tara: Pizza
Michael: Snyder's honey-mustard pretzels

What is Michael's dream job?

Tara: NFL coach
Michael: Lottery winner

What is one food Michael doesn't like?

Tara: Pot Roast
Michael: Pot Roast

What would Michael never wear?

Tara: A Halloween costume
Michael: Slacks

When I leave the house, is it party time, time to clean, or nap time for Michael?

Tara: Nap time
Michael: Nap time

BONUS QUESTION: Where was our first date?

Tara: Armani Cafe
Michael: Franklin Cafe

Happy anniversary, baby! I look forward to many more years so we can get to know each other.


Michael on our wedding day.

No comments: